Wednesday, May 2, 2018

recap + winner


Hello!

Thank you to all who hopped along and to my amazing design team for their amazing work!

Magnolia sold out but I ordered more today...just a fyi.





The winner is....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2018-05-02 10:06:43 UTC



12. Mirella said...
It's a truly beautiful release, and the team outdid themselves once again! Those floral cards are so stunning, all of them! I will have to get that stamp set now, that's for sure!

Congrats Mirella! Please email me with your choice of stamp set.

xo

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats Mirella. Great hop. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big Congrats to Mirella! Lucky lady! :D
Congrats also to you for having sold out all Magnolias stamps!!! :)

Dotty Jo said...

One of my favourite releases! Congrats to Mirella, Jo x

Fikreta said...

congrats!